This kit is intended for the screening of individual dogs prior to breeding by owners, breeders, and veterinarians. This kit provides a quick and economical way to screen for autoimmune thyroid disease in dogs. Using the Screening Kit helps you make an informed decision regarding the necessity of a complete thyroid panel before breeding your dog. For this screening you need to obtain a few drops of the dog's blood. The analysis is performed in our laboratories using a state-of-the-art enzyme immunoassay kit that detects antibodies to canine thyroglobulin. Samples are analyzed and the results are reported directly to you.
This at home thyroid test for dogs includes everything needed to screen for this disease:
- Detailed information about the disease and the test
- A simple blood spot collection kit
- Plastic pouch containing a desiccant bag
- Dog and owner return address information form.
- A prepaid return mailer, for shipping specimen to our laboratory
To place an order contact our sales staff at (800) 266-9477. You can also email them at email@example.com
VT20 (single): $27.00
VT20 (6pack): $130.00 ($21.67ea)